Developing life-changing biotherapeutic medicines faster and cheaper
Accelerating the delivery of biotherapeutics to market
Dublin City University spinout, GlycoSeLect, partnered with CPI to develop, demonstrate and de-risk their innovative analytical technology platform.
GlycoSeLect is an early-stage biotechnology company that develops innovative solutions for the analysis, characterisation and purification of pharmaceutical products through their RPL technology.
An input is a unique capability, service or method of support that was provided, such as equipment or expertise.
- Technical knowledge and expertise
- Access to state-of-the-art equipment
An output is the result of the work, such as an experimental finding, an actual product or a pilot demonstrator.
- TRL progression (3 – 9)
- Proven proof of concept
- Enhanced product and process
- Upskilled workforce
- Further R&D projects
An outcome arises from implementing the outputs, for example, a profit, an investment, providing jobs or delivering societal benefits. Outcomes continue once an innovation has been implemented and deliver benefit every year.
- Enhanced service offering
- Job creation in the UK & Ireland
- Improved product to market
- Demonstrable >80% cost reduction
- Increase speed of analysis >90%