Sartorius ambr® 15 Cell Culture
The ambr® 15 cc – 48 way is a high-throughput automated bioreactor system that has a long standing track record of early stage process optimisation and screening of mammalian cell types.
As a scale-down mimic of lab scale bioreactors, the ambr® 15 cc allows for accelerated process development of suspension, adherent (microcarrier based) and pseudo-continuous mammalian processes. Up to 48 single-use bioreactors with individual control enables full Design of Experiments (DoE) studies to be performed, increasing productivity and the speed at which processes can be developed and optimised.
- 48 controlled bioreactor positions with independent gassing (O2, CO2 and N2), pH and dissolved oxygen control
- 10 – 15mL working volume
- Sparged and headspace gassing (sparged and spargeless microbioreactors)
- Integrated with Beckman Vi-CELL™ Cell Viability Analyzer for on-line cell counting and ambr® analysis module for automated pH calibration and control
- Agitation and temperature control in blocks of 12 culture stations
- Liquid handler for automated additions and sampling
- Automated scheduling of all associated controls