The micro-matrix is a high-throughput system for the rapid screening and optimisation of both mammalian and microbial processes at microtitre scale.
The system offers independent process control of an individual well in a 24-deep well format which can be used as a scale-down model of small scale bioreactors. The system positions itself as an early stage process development tool which can be used for rapid screening experimentation, process development and optimisation studies.
- Independent temperature, pH and dissolved oxygen control per well (plate wide gradient)
- Orbital shaker for mixing
- Individual liquid additions (including feeding profiles)
- Independent gas supplies (air, N2, 02, CO2)
- Independent PID controller for temperature, pH and dissolved oxygen
- Advanced control strategies with cascade control for up to 5 actuators
- Working volume of 1 – 7mL