Infors-HT Techfors 150L SIP fermenter
Pilot scale steam-in-place stirred tank fermenter for microbial fermentation that can be operated in batch and fed-batch mode with a culture volume of between 20L – 100L.
Suitable for the production of recombinant proteins, inclusion bodies, FABs and virus like particles, with applications including supply of pre-clinical material, proof of concept and scale-up demonstration.
- Full process control with advanced dissolved oxygen cascade control with dual rushton impeller, temperature, gassing (N2, air and O2) and pH control
- 20L-100L working volume (150L total volume)
- Integrated Hamilton Dencytee probe for online measurement of biomass
- Off-gas measurement of O2 and CO2
- Automated steam-in-place (SIP) and clean-in-place (CIP)
- Pressure control
- Integrated scales for automated liquid addition
- On load cell for online weight monitoring
- Data logged and controllable through Eve control software