The Gyrolab xPlore runs automated ligand binding assays in a compact disk format. Each disk allows for the analysis of up to 112 data points and can be performed on the nanolitre scale using small sample volumes.
Most commonly, a standard curve is run alongside quality control samples to calculate the concentration of unknown samples. The results are detected by laser induced fluorescence (LIF) detection.
Samples can be analysed using custom made immunoassays or by using the following kits:
- Gyrolab CHO-HCP E3G Kit for CHO host cell protein quantification
- Gyrolab E. coli HCP Kit for E. coli host cell protein quantification
- Gyrolab Protein A Kit for residual protein A quantification.
- You can also use the Gyrolab Bioaffy 1000 HC Assay Toolbox to develop your own HCP assays.
- Gyrolab hulgG Kit – High and low Titer determination for human monoclonal antibodies
- Gyrolab p24 Kit for the quantification of p24 protein for lentivirus titer determination.
- PK/TK kits.