MicroChem (a Nippon Kayaku group company) develops and manufactures specialty chemicals including photoresists, optical dyes and ancillary materials for MEMS, Microelectronics, Advanced Lithography, Specialty Displays, Packaging, Optoelectronics and other dynamic technology.
SU-8 is a high aspect ratio, photo patternable permanent epoxy. It’s high crosslink density provides strong chemical resistance, along with high thermal and mechanical durability. Owing to its high optical transparency, SU-8 is an ideal dielectric for both reflective and transmissive back-plane applications. SU-8 is also used extensively in front-plane applications for pixel-walls, barrier layers and spacer technologies.
- Working with CPI enabled MicroChem to:
- De-risk process development
- Reduce capital investment
- Screen a number of formulations with respect to
- Electrical performance
- Analyse the electrical performance of OTFTs
- Develop an expertise in organic electronics
Let’s innovate together
To find out more about how we can work together, please enter your details below. More contact options