CPI is fully committed to:
- Ensuring Patient, End User and Food and Feed Safety at all times;
- Delivering excellence to customers through quality products, processes, services and relationships;
- Maintaining and continually improving the effectiveness of the Quality Management System (QMS); and,
- Promoting a proactive and continually improving compliance culture throughout the business.
The CPI QMS will be conducted in compliance with all applicable Quality Regulations and Standards (GMP / ISO 13485 / FSSC 22000 / ISO 9001 / ISO 14001) in relation to all sectors that CPI are engaged in, including pharmaceutical, medical devices, and food and feed safety. The CPI organisation will work collaboratively across the business through the leadership of the CPI Quality Council to consistently implement the QMS across all CPI Business Platforms.
To achieve these aims, CPI will:
- demonstrate leadership and management commitment to Quality and Food and Feed Safety, aspiring to set and meet standards and regulations beyond compliance obligations;
- develop and implement processes to maintain an effective QMS, setting annual objectives to drive continual improvement;
- collate key performance data to measure current performance and highlight improvement opportunities within the business;
- actively engage with contractors and suppliers to assess their commitment to Quality as part of the selection criteria;
- empower employees to take responsibility for quality issues with respect to their own work and others’ work;
- provide appropriate quality training, and coaching to increase employee quality awareness and promote a positive, proactive compliance culture;
- operate an open and transparent incident reporting and investigation culture such that the company can learn from incidents, and to identify improvements as necessary;
- capture and share knowledge and intellectual property (IP) through an effective QMS to enhance innovation across the business;
- continue to ensure compliance to all standards, and regulations, with verification through a robust internal audit schedule.
CPI requires all employees, visitors, customers, clients, partners, contractors and suppliers to be committed in the support and implementation of this policy.
Chief Executive Officer
CPI Group of Companies