The Centre for Process Innovation is fully committed to:
- Delivering excellence to customers through quality products, processes, services and relationships;
- Consistently striving to exceed customer expectations; and,
- Maintaining and continually improving the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
Through effective quality management, CPI will continue to add value to the company and help to achieve its business goals.
The CPI QMS meets the requirements of the International Standard ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems. CPI will work collaboratively across the business through the leadership of the ISO Management System Committee to consistently implement the QMS across all CPI Business Platforms documenting these processes in the Business Management System (BMS) Manual.
To achieve these aims, CPI will:
- demonstrate leadership and management commitment to Quality and aspire to set and meet standards beyond compliance obligations;
- develop and implement processes to maintain an effective QMS, setting annual objectives to drive continual improvement;
- collate key performance data to measure current performance and highlight improvement opportunities within the business;
- actively engage with contractors and suppliers to assess their commitment to quality as part of the selection criteria;
- empower employees to take responsibility for quality issues with respect to their own work and others’ work;
- provide appropriate quality training, and coaching to increase employee quality awareness and promote a positive, proactive Quality culture;
- operate an open and transparent incident reporting and investigation culture such that the company can learn from incidents, and to identify improvements as necessary;
- capture and share knowledge and intellectual property (IP) through an effective QMS to enhance innovation across the business;
- Continue to ensure compliance to ISO standards with verification through a robust internal audit schedule.
CPI requires all employees, visitors, customers, clients, contractors and suppliers to be committed in the support and implementation of this policy. It will be displayed at all CPI premises, and reviewed on an annual basis.
Nigel Perry MBE FREng
Chief Executive Officer
CPI Group of Companies