- The Centre is open for business now through our laboratory and clean room set up at the Wilton Site.
- Capabilities at Wilton as set-up today are analytical, downstream processing and high throughput process development.
- Process equipment tendering is 90% complete with 70% specified.
- The facility in Darlington is proceeding well and will be watertight by January.
- The build is on target for an official opening event in quarter 2 2015.
- Access to the build commences 10th April and progressively all 129 equipment items will be brought on-line from then. Process equipment will be online in Darlington and ready to deliver the current awarded CR&D projects; Horizon 2020 project ‘Nanomanufacturing’ with Midatech starting June 2015, IB Catalyst project with Arecor and FFDB starting May 2015 and IB Catalyst project with Horizon and Manchester University December 2015.
- The informatics infrastructure implementation will commence in December.
- CPI has recruited a team of highly skilled scientists and engineers who are currently running as a cohesive unit out of our temporary offices at Teeside University, Darlington.
- The proximity to site is enabling us to work closely with Interserve on the design, build and coordination of CPI moving into the facility.
- We will be looking to grow our team of highly skilled scientists and engineers to meet the demand required to deliver both themes and projects.
- We will be delighted to explore potential collaborations and business opportunities with you
Let’s innovate together
To find out more about how we can work together, please enter your details below. More contact options