World Agri-Tech Virtual Summit - March 2021
Towards Net Zero Agriculture & Supply Chain Resilience
The global food system is undergoing a huge transformation fuelled by demand for responsible food production and greater food security in the wake of the on-going pandemic. As these priorities rise to the top of the agenda, the World Agri-Tech Innovation Summit’s eighth global forum will gather corporates, innovators and investors from across the agriculture and food production supply chain to uncover disruption within the industry and identify the right business models to commercialise and scale the next generation of solutions.
Get ready for a new online and more interactive experience: Fireside chats, high level panel discussions and unscripted debates, where the audience takes control of the conversation with the world’s leading agribusinesses, food brands, growers, entrepreneurs, and investors; a start-up showcase arena; interactive roundtable discussions on critical business challenges hosted by industry leaders; and a new spin on free-form networking that will make it possible for our World Agri-Tech community to create connections, continue conversations and build new partnerships.
By sharing best practice from around the globe, and facilitating new connections and collaborations, the summit offers an invaluable platform to develop new business partnerships and accelerate the pace of innovation as we build a more secure, sustainable and resilient food system.
All participants can schedule video 1 – 1 meetings with potential partners and clients throughout the summit, and for an extended period before and after the sessions, and all content will be available to watch On Demand for a month.
Key Themes for 2021
- Plant & Animal Pandemics: Fast-Tracking Solutions to Tackle Emerging Pathogens and Viruses Impacting Global Food Supply
- Carbon Tracking, Soil Health & Regenerative Farming: Delivering on Environmental Stewardship and Sustainability Goals
- Connecting Farmers to Buyers: Business Models and Platforms Bringing Farmers Closer to the End Consumer
- Selling Outcomes to Farmers: Risk Sharing Models to Enable Farmers to Make Better Decisions
- Sustainable Crop Inputs: Bringing Greener and Safer Ingredients to Market to Complement and Replace Traditional Solutions
- Automation & Robotics: From Cutting Edge to Cost-Effective, Commonplace Solutions
- Sustainable Sourcing & Traceability: Achieving True Traceability and Strengthening Food Systems to Withstand Future Shocks
- New School Meets Old School: Building Collaborations and Partnerships to Accelerate the Proliferation of New Technologies
- Nutrient Dense Food & Alternative Proteins: Refining Where and How New Protein Sources are Grown for Plant-Based Meat Analogues
- ESG, Growth Finance & SPAC Exits: New Entrants, New Exit Routes, and Building a Business Thesis around the Triple Bottom Line