The needs and challenges facing the food industry
CPI Formulation Business Unit is delivering an ERDF project called ForTaMP whose focus is within the Leeds LEP region. ForTaMP is delivering formulation based projects for SME’s, specific areas of interest to CPI are the Food & Drink sectors. ForTaMP has engaged Campden BRI as a subcontractor to support CPI in the delivery of food and drink projects and to allow CPI to gain knowledge within these sectors.
In this webinar, we will cover the rationale and background to CPI’s engagement of Campden BRI. The food supply chain will be discussed with a focus on challenges and innovations. The Leeds LEP landscape will be reviewed from an SME perspective.
- Welcome and rationale for the seminar
- Personal Introductions
- Who are Campden BRI, and what do they do?
- The food supply chain in general: What challenges does it face, and what innovations are addressing those challenges?
- The Leeds LEP Landscape from a food SME perspective.
- Practical session on use of the matrix.