The Advanced Materials Show
The Advanced Materials Show provides a unique opportunity to meet with 200 suppliers of innovative materials and the entire R&D supply chain. Co-located with Ceramics UK, a free four-track conference will focus on innovations in graphene, 2D materials, nanomaterials, advanced composites, coatings, technical glass and ceramics.
The Advanced Materials Show – the very first in the series – will take place at The Telford International Centre (Shropshire, UK) from 10th – 11th July 2019.
Spread over two action-packed days, The Advanced Materials Show will offer an unrivalled insight into current and future materials development, with experts from all sides of the industry in attendance.
- Free-to-attend exhibition and world-class conference dedicated to high-performance materials technology. Register here.
- Over 200 exhibitors and 3,000 visitors, including project managers, design engineers, buyers, materials scientists and senior executives.
- Multi-track conference with tracks dedicated to Graphene, 2D Materials and Nanomaterials; Metals & Alloys; Surface Engineering & Advanced Coatings; Composites & Polymers. Find out more.
- Modern materials innovation across industries including space/aerospace, automotive, energy, renewables, medical, electronics, construction and defence.
- Materials on display will include the latest in nanomaterials, composites, polymers, ceramics, adhesives and sealants, coatings, foams, metals, textiles and thermoplastics.
- An advisory panel featuring leading names from organisations including 3M, Cerion, Imperial College, Graphene@Manchester, Innovate UK and Nanotechnology Industries Association.