Technology Transfer III Conference
This one-day meeting by the Biochemical Engineering SIG of the IChemE and supported by ISPE UK is an opportunity for practitioners to share effective technology transfer techniques and experience. Learn how to achieve consistent, rigorous and flexible biotechnology production. Share your best practices and learn from others through this informal gathering of technology transfer professionals.
Confirmed speaker so far:
- Mark Woodyer, Oxford BioMedica
- Deirdre Boland, Fujifilm R&D
- Paul Quigley, Arcinova
- Ranna Eardley-Patel, Bilthoven Biologicals
- Tony Hitchcock, Cobra Biologics
- Ralph Daumke, Filtrox
- Malcolm Knott, Industrial Technology Systems
- Andrew Matthews, Siemens
Confirmed industry demos so far:
- Parker Hannifin Manufacturing Ltd
- Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies Ltd
More to be confirmed.