SONNET: Support for Internet of Things device development in NE England
Developing new Smart packaging and Internet of Things (IoT) devices is often a long and complex process, needing electronics and software developments to run simultaneously. The added complexity of knowing what regulations are required for a product need further support, especially true for medical devices.
In this brand-new webinar, we will host guest speakers from Greenway IPM and Psych Logical, to discuss how we supported them with the development of their smart devices and provided solutions to industry challenges. Global Teacher was supported in understanding the development of their offer to educational device for developing nations.
- What is SONNET and how can the project support you
- Who is eligible for support
- Examples of types of support given
- SME Case Study Presentation: Greenway
- SME Case Study Presentation: Psych Logical
- SME Global Teacher
- How we can innovate together