The Processes4Planet event brings together European companies from more then 10 different sectors (chemicals, minerals, water, pulp and paper,…). This is a unique opportunity to get A.SPIRE’s perspective on the future topics that will be launched shortly and to generate new business contacts and potential opportunities to cooperate in the upcoming calls. This brokerage event will help the A.SPIRE community prepare for the future topics with the expertise of A.SPIRE Advisory Group.
The methodology of the event consists of three main phases:
- first day - an informative day about the novelties and highlights of the P4Planet;
- second and third day - the floor to our participants, with pitches and open conversation rooms to discuss further details of ideas and proposals with interested people;
- afterwards - one week extra to let the participants enjoy the match-making through 1‑to‑1 targeted meetings upon everyone request.
Meetings will take place in a dedicated area and will be arranged in advance by means of this website.
- Hubs for circularity (I‑US)
- Climate Neutrality
- Circularity in value chains
- Digital production
- Resources in Process Industries
- Renewables and electrification
- Industrial facilities towards energy transition
- As company - Find qualified European entities during effective one-to one meetings
- As research members - Find European companies and partners for further developments
- As region — Find partners to discuss new technology and innovative solutions
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your outcomes from previous projects, your technological solutions, your ideas for future proposals or your business needs
- Register to the sessions that interest you the most
- Read the pitches in advance to chose the conversation rooms you would like to participate
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event
Top 5 goals to make your stay a success:
- Meet Partners and new sectors
- Discover breakthrough results and innovations
- Look through the participants list to find what fits your interest
- Align your ideas to Processes4Planet ambitions