Merck is hosting the Next Generation Biopharmaceutical Downstream Process Symposium at CPI, Darlington.
|Start Date:||Tuesday, 4 September 2018 @ 09:00|
|End Date:||Tuesday, 4 September 2018 @ 17:00|
|Address:||Centre for Process Innovation, National Biologics Manufacturing Centre, 1 Union Square, Central Park, Darlington, DL1 1GL (Please use DL1 1GP for satnav)|
Join us to learn more about the project objectives:
• Implement a fully integrated manufacturing platform based on continuous chromatography
• Learn single-use disposable techniques for all unit operations of DSP sequence for mAbs at pilot or small production scale
• Incorporate advanced analytical tools into your process
• Primary separation: substitution of the standard process for primary separation with the utilization of flocculants and Tangential Flow Filtration (TFF).
• Continuous capture step: integration of continuous chromatography in the capture step and development of novel disposable equipment for larger scale. Additionally non-chromatographic capture step alternatives, such as continuous precipitation.
• Disposable DSP: evaluation of single-use disposable solutions for flow-through polishing steps for efficient removal of impurities and single pass TFF (SPTFF) as continuous product concentration approach.
• Advanced analytical tools: different tools for measuring impurities, product content and other parameters in real time or close to real time.
The life science business of Merck operates as MilliporeSigma in the United States and Canada. Merck is a trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Detailed information on trademarks is available via publicly accessible resources. © 2018 Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.