Introduction to an ERDF programme supporting the development of Novel Therapeutics.
ERDF SPRINT is a new, fully funded support programme for SME Companies in the Cambridge and Peterborough Combined Authority (CPCA) LEP Region.
Utilising their inhouse state-of-the-art technologies, laboratories and expertise, CPI’s National Biologics Manufacturing Centre can provide technical support towards the development and scale-up of novel therapeutics. This rare and exciting opportunity will allow eligible SME’s to access CPI’s technical resources through the State Aid allowance so no further financial investment from the SME is required.
In this webinar, we will discuss:
- The aims of the ERDF SPRINT programme
- Who can apply for this funded support
- The expertise, technologies and equipment available to access as part of the programme. These include:
- Business Support — Initial innovation clinics/Workshops to provide initial advice, support, and signposting to relevant business support mechanisms
- Proof of concept and process development projects executed by CPI
- Equipment — Specialist assets for the development of (bio)pharmaceutical production processes and analysis of (bio)pharmaceutical products
- Technical Expertise — Product development planning to develop scalable production processes that will meet GMP standards
- The SME journey through the programme
- Eligibility and contact instructions
- Introduction to ERDF SPRINT
- Introduction to CPI
- Show case of Technical Capability
- Engaging with the Programme
- Host: Rachel Squires, Senior Business Development Manager – Outreach, CPI
- Dr Phil Probert, Head of Technical, CPI
- Dr Andrew Bright, Team Leader – Formulation, Fill, & Finish, CPI