Integrated Continuous Biomanufacturing IV
Integrated Continuous Biomanufacturing IV is the world’s première conference in the area of continuous biomanufacturing. It accepts only the highest-quality scientific papers. No commercial entities influence the scientific programming.
Integrated and continuous biomanufacturing is being implemented across the biopharmaceutical industry. It is a powerful process intensification tool enabling cost-effective, lean, and agile manufacturing facilities. The development of these technologies has been discussed in our past conferences ICB I (2013), ICB II (2015), and ICB III (2017).
ICB IV (2019) will showcase the implementation of these technologies for GMP biomanufacturing using case studies of clinical and/or commercial bioprocesses. Other topics will include:
- Methodologies for ICB process development
- Automation, control and digitalization strategies for ICB
- New examples of integration between vial thaw and drug product
- Validation of continuous viral inactivation and viral clearance
- Continuous biomanufacturing beyond CHO and/or proteins
ICB IV will bring together leading scientists and engineers from academia, industry, and regulatory agencies who are actively engaged in the field of integrated continuous biomanufacturing.