Innovations in Encapsulation
The Formulation Science and Technology group (FSTG) of the Royal Society of Chemistry is pleased to announce that it is planning to hold a second conference on Innovations in Encapsulation.
Companies represented include AkzoNobel, Aqdot, Ashland Specialty Ingredients, Bayer Crop Science, CPI, CPL Aromas, Edinburgh Complex Fluids Partnership, Ferring Controlled Therapeutics Ltd, Givaudan, International Paint, P&S Nano, QinetiQ, Revolymer, Spraybase and Wacker Chemie.
We are also delighted to have representatives from numerous universities including Birmingham, Edinburgh, Leeds, Loughborough, Reading and Swansea together with support from the SCI, National Formulation Centre and, Edinburgh Complex Fluids Partnership.
- Dr Craig Duckham (PhD MSB FIFST), CD R&D Consultancy Services Ltd
- Prof Gleb Sukhorukov | Professor of Biomedical Materials at Queen Mary University London
- Dr Paul Clegg | Reader in Soft Matter Physics at the University of Edinburgh
- Dr Marijana Dragosavac | lectureship in Chemical Engineering at Loughborough University.
- Dr Dimitris Charalampopoulos | Associate Professor Reading University food and Nutritional Sciences.
- Prof Wilson Poon | Professor of Condensed Matter Physics University of Edinburgh
- Prof Vitaliy Khutoryanskiy, Professor of Formulation Science, Reading School of Pharmacy, University of Reading.
- Dr Roslyn Holmes, Encapsulation Scientist, Ashland Specialty Ingredients
- Dr Joe Tavacoli, Industrial Research Liaison Officer, Institute for Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, The University of Edinburgh
- Dr David Higgins, Polymer Consultant in Natural Products and Formulation Science
- Dr Tiffany Wood Director, Edinburgh Complex Fluids Partnership, The University of Edinburgh