CPI invites you to take part in a one-day workshop. Your input will help shape the aims and objectives of the IKSFD project, as well as providing insight into the wider use of Big Data in formulation.
Think of a world class library specialising in Formulations…
- their applications and properties, ingredients, and assembly processes
- organised to make it easy to find the sorts of information you want, regardless of your terminology
- all at your fingertips 24/7 via the web…
…You’re thinking about IKSFD.
IKSFD will be a web-based platform for computer-aided formulation design available as a national resource. The platform will be able to access, understand and organise data in public and private databases, reports, and archives and use this expertly curated information in conjunction with public and private models to predict formulation properties.
Find out more and get involved
IKFSD, managed by CPI, arises from precursor work supported by InnovateUK demonstrating data-driven selection of bio-derived surfactants for home care formulations. IKFSD will significantly extend this capability to a wider set of ingredients, formulation types and applications, to create a self-sustaining national resource.
We are seeking new partners who wish to;
- Ensure IKFSD and its curators can deal with relevant formulation types and applications;
- Benefit from existing IKFSDin- part capability during the development cycle, and make an impact on their innovations during the project;
- Get early access to private library tools for organising and searching internal information outside this development programme;
- Gain experience of a new way of working and a new framework for exploiting knowledge; • Benefit from “founding partner” options for future access to the final system.
Travel and parking:
Being a short distance from the A1, A19 and Darlington Train Station, CPI’s National Biologics Manufacturing Centre is easily accessible by car or rail.
Parking must be pre-booked via firstname.lastname@example.org in advance. Parking on site is limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
For further detail on how to find us and alternative car parking options, please download the file below.