IBioIC’s Annual Conference – Building on Success
Now in its fourth year, IBioIC’s annual conference has established itself as the ‘go to’ event for the biotech industry in Scotland. Attracting industry professionals, academics and students from across the UK and Europe.
The conference will celebrate the success of the biotechnology industry to date, look ahead to the future and the challenges still to be overcome, and provide delegates with the networking opportunities needed to drive new collaborations.
Last year we welcomed over 400 biobased professionals to the Technology & Innovation Centre in Glasgow. For 2018, the Centre has great ambitions to reach our global network and invite you all to join us in Scotland for an event you will not want to miss:
- Plenary sessions around the new UK Bioeconomy; Policy issues across the UK, Europe and US; and End User Experiences
- Parallel tracks focussed around Technical and Commercial themes
- Bustling exhibition area featuring companies from across the UK & further afield
- Evening networking reception
- Networking conference dinner with awards ceremony and guest speakers
Speakers include: Steve Bagshaw, Fujifilm Diosynth; Tim Davies, Rubus Scientific; Jeff Passmore, Passmore Group Inc; Grant Pearson, Ensus Ltd and Martin Kingsley, Argent Energy.
Registration is now open (link below) and you can secure the early bird rate until Friday 1 December. Tickets start from £50 + VAT