Go Further Forum
To celebrate the 200th anniversary of the founding of the world’s first mechanics’ institute and the UK’s foundational role in the first industrial revolution, UMi, CPI and GCV will host a one-day forum focused on how technology and innovation capital springing from the North of England and Scotland can transform society again.
Taking place on 9 November, the forum will gather the regional innovation ecosystem to celebrate the launch of the top 100 entrepreneurs in the region. Together with leading investors, the forum will convene and connect both an in-person and online audience of angels, entrepreneurs, policymakers and corporate innovation teams to share insights, connect and network.
Register your interest in attending the Go Further Forum on 9th November. This blended event (in-person and virtual) is a valuable opportunity for companies to meet with leading investors, angels and corporate innovation teams, therefore, companies featuring in the Go Further Index will be given priority for the in-person places.
Benefits of attending
- Launch the Go Further Index and the accompanying digital publication
- Provide a framework for the ecosystem to meet, collaborate and network
- Create tangible opportunities to help share and shape the very latest thinking in sustainable investment
- Showcase and raise the profile of the innovation hot spots and most progressive businesses within the North of England and Scotland
- Provide deal flow and connection opportunities for investors and businesses alike