Get into Rail North East
Business Durham, the Rail Alliance and County Durham Engineering and Manufacturing presents Get into Rail North East, the UK’s leading rail supply chain event dedicated to companies and SMEs looking to break into the innovative and burgeoning UK rail supply chain.
Join CPI and rail industry experts, including Hitachi Rail Europe, for this half-day event as they discuss the opportunities for bringing greater innovation to the rail industry and its wider supply chain.
The aim of the event is to:
- Help companies in the North East take advantage of the growing rail sector
- Alert companies to future infrastructure and rolling stock procurement opportunities in the sector
- Highlight entry requirements of the rail sector such as accreditation, collaboration and procurement processes
- Opportunities to bring greater innovation to the sector
- Outline the support available to new and existing companies in the sector, specifically from the Rail Alliance and other support operating across the North East
- Hear from Hitachi Rail Europe about their experience of developing a new supply chain in the North East
Due to a high level of interest from businesses, places are limited to ONE per company.
To book your place click on the “Register now” button below to visit the Eventbrite booking site. Or alternatively, contact Caroline Taukulis at Business Durham via e-mail: email@example.com or telephone: (0)792 007 34 77
Applications for entry close 15 June 2017.
PLEASE NOTE PLACES ARE LIMITED, INITIAL PRIORITY WILL BE GIVEN TO NORTH EAST COMPANIES WHO ARE EITHER IN OR LOOKING TO ENTER THE RAIL SUPPLY CHAIN.