Future of Manufacturing: Practical steps for SMEs
The day aims to help SMEs understand the future of manufacturing and how productivity improvements and new technology can support each other.
The programme of interactive workshops cover the following key areas:
- This session aims to demystify industrial digitalisation whilst providing an overview on the MTC’s approach to supporting manufacturers on their digitalisation journey.
- Additive Manufacturing has many potential benefits for manufacturers, from reduced tooling costs to quicker speed to market. At this event, the MTC will demonstrate how to start with Additive Manufacturing and how the MTC can support SMEs.
Robotics and Automation
- The MTC supports companies with the adoption of robotics and automation from understanding your process, helping you select appropriate technologies and suppliers to assisting with cultural and business change. Join us to learn more about starting your journey with robotics and automation.
Skills and Training
- Get an insight into the apprenticeship scheme, further education and life-long training courses available from the AMTC.
- The MTC’s Manufacturing Support Services team support SMEs in becoming more efficient and productive. Join this session to find out more and improve your quality, cost and delivery performance.