The Formulation Science and Technology group (FSTG) of the Royal Society of Chemistry is pleased to announce that the Future Formulation meeting will be hosted by the Durham University.
CPI are speaking at this event. The aim of this meeting is to provide a forum to showcase advances which will shape future formulation and provide insight into projects which are just starting out aimed at tackling some of the difficult formulation challenges across a diverse range of applications.
The UK has in recent years recognised the massive contribution which formulation makes to its economic activity, resources have been made available both through the setting up of the National Formulation Centre in County Durham and specific funding calls from EPSRC and Innovate UK. This meeting will bring together some of the people who will shape future formulation having been awarded grants under the EPSRC’s “Future Formulation of Complex Products” call — have a look at the programme for links to details of the projects.
- Professor Ricky Wildman — University of Nottingham
- Dr Jin Sun — University of Edinburgh
- Dr Csaba Sinka- University of Leicester
- Dr Robin Curtis — The University of Manchester
- Dr Darragh Murnane — The University of Hertfordshire
- Professor Panagiota Angeli — University College London
- Professor Colin Bain — Durham University
- Professor Colin Bain, Durham University
- Dr Simon Gibbon, AkzoNobel RD&I
- Darren Ragheb, CPI
- Dr Helen Ryder, The University of Manchester