Future Food Tech Alternative Proteins
Future Food-Tech’s new dedicated Alternative Proteins Summit on June 22 – 23 will connect global food leaders to map out the future of protein.
Focusing on three key pillars: plant-based, cell-based, and microbial fermentation, it will bring together CPG leaders, entrepreneurs, investors, ingredient developers, retailers and food service providers to unpack the possibilities of these technologies and create unified approaches to scaling the next generation of novel proteins.
From ingredient discovery and product formulation, to regulation, communication and commercialization, conversations will dive into all facets of alternative proteins and provide a comprehensive overview of key players, markets, and solutions.
An intuitive, easy-to-use virtual platform offers 1 – 1 networking, online discussion groups, Ask Me Anything sessions and other unique opportunities to connect with fellow leaders in the sector and create long term business relationships.
- Chiefs of Marketing: Increasing Adoption Through Storytelling and Unified Communication
- Are Alternative Proteins the Silver Bullet We Are Looking For?
- Opportunities and Challenges with Precision Fermentation Scale-Up
- Global Regulation: Safety, Quality and Approval of Novel Foods
- How Big Food is Taking Alternative Proteins Mainstream
- Raising the Steaks: Recreating the Experience of Whole-Cuts
- Defining Sustainable: Measuring Alternative Proteins’ Impact at Scale
- Optimal Nutrition: Unlocking the Hidden Benefits of Plant-Derived Ingredients
- Scaling the Plant Protein Sources of Tomorrow
- Food Design and Culinary Innovation: How Brands are Supporting Food Service Partners and Retailers
- Processing and Production: Formulating Plant-Based Products Faster, Cheaper and Better
- Accelerating Innovation in Cheese, Milk and Yoghurt Alternatives
- ESG and Institutional Investment: Providing Growth Financing for a Maturing Sector