Embracing Opportunities in Smart Packaging
CPI invites you to discover the latest developments and future opportunities in smart packaging. Register now for this exciting opportunity to hear about the latest developments from industry experts in smart packaging and hybrid electronics. Also, see first-hand the capability that can deliver this emerging technology, on a tour of the unique offering at CPI’s newest printable electronics facility.
The event is an opportunity to see how businesses could benefits from rapidly scaling-up smart packaging concepts, at CPI’s newly expanded printable electronics facility. Bringing together equipment to produce IoT connected electronic prototypes using a variety of substrates, integration with a range of sensors and the scale-up functions gives this facility its unique and world-class qualities.
Also, discover the outcomes of important smart packaging project including ReMedieES (RE-configuring MEDicines End-to-end Supply), a project with GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) and AstraZeneca to develop and scale up of smart packaging concepts incorporating printed electronics. You will also hear from TNO / Holst about the opportunities presented by the InSCOPE project, which supplies a pilot line service to advance the accuracy and reliability for hybrid printable electronics. InSCOPE supports large organisations, newcomers and SMEs in transforming flexible electronics technologies into novel products. Guests will see demonstrators produced by the InSCOPE project, along with the scale-up potential for this technology in variety of applications.
The tour of CPI’s newly expanded printable electronics facility shows where and how the technology for these applications, and many others, takes place. This bespoke capability combines world-class equipment with technical expertise to create a unique offering:
- End-to-end process from design, to prototype, to scale-up
- Integration of sensor and electronic IoT connected inlays on a variety of flexible substrates to create reels inlays at high volume
- A converting line to integrate the inlays into smart labels or tags at high volume
Take the opportunity to meet the experts behind the successful projects, designed to create change in the smart packaging industry, and to network with like-minded people in the printed electronics and packaging world.
Who should attend:
- Innovative businesses looking to develop products for a range of applications, which integrate hybrid electronics, sensors and connect to the internet.
- Businesses in the printed electronics supply chain
- Academics involved in printed electronic or Internet of Things connected prototypes.