Composites UK - YORKSHIRE SME REGIONAL ROADSHOW
One day. One event. Seventy five potential ground-breaking research & innovation solutions
Our regional events have two goals. Firstly they let companies in particular regions know what business and financial support is on offer specifically to them and secondly, highlight case studies from those in the local composites supply chain who have particularly excelled with an aim to inspire others.
PROGRAMME The programme will be announced soon, please check back here for details.
The event will run from 9:30am for a 10am start, finishing with lunch and optional tour of AMRC at approximately 1pm.
Call for papers: Should you be based in Yorkshire and have a case study you’d like to share please send a brief overview to email@example.com by Friday 1st February.
- AMRC & National Composites Centre: Support for SMEs
- Department for International Trade: Export Support
- CIMCOMP: The EPSRC Future Composites Manufacturing Research Hub
- Group Rhodes: Installing Composite Forming Facility at AMRC
- MPM: Recovery after Fire – Business Continuity-Contingency Planning
- Tufcot: Composite Bearings