Performance and Impact AssociateApply Now
CPI in a nutshell
At CPI we work with our partners to translate inventions into products and processes that enhance health and well-being, protect and improve our environment and increase productivity across industries.
With a deep understanding of innovation processes and funding, outstanding technical expertise and industry relevant assets, we enable products and processes to be quickly and cost-effectively brought to market. This supports the development of next-generation manufacturing, highly-skilled jobs and economic growth for the UK.
Our partners operate across many diverse markets including pharmaceuticals, speciality chemicals, food and drink, electronics and transportation.
Why this role is important for CPI’s work
Due to growth at CPI, we have an exciting opportunity for a Performance and Impact Associate within our Strategy team. You will be responsible for working with a range of internal business functions and business units across CPI to implement a robust Performance and Impact Framework, which effectively captures a customer’s journey to delivering Impact. As the Performance and Impact Associate you will work collaboratively with CPI’s data analysts to agree data collection points, delivery methods and reporting mechanisms. You will be supporting the data analysts as required to meet necessary work commitments.
Main duties of the role include:
- To support the Head of Performance & Impact on delivering strategies for effectively reporting, demonstrating and communicating CPI’s innovation eco-system for measuring impact to internal and external stakeholders.
- To attend internal and external meetings as required to drive thought leadership in the area of impact measurement.
- To work collaboratively with business functions to introduce strategies and processes for monitoring and reporting KPIs, outputs, outcomes and Impact, against the Performance & Impact framework.
- To collate evidence based data and information on a clients journey with CPI to demonstrate their ‘Journey to Impact’, turning that information into compelling messages, impact stories and case studies.
- To recommend processes and procedures for recording, monitoring and reporting key metrics.
The person we are seeking
We are looking for a self-starter with the ability to deal with complex environments. It is essential candidates have relevant experience of operating within an innovation, research and development environment. It is vital that candidates are scientifically curious with an ability to translate complex language into easy digestible chunks. You must be educated to Degree level (or equivalent experience) in a Business, Economics or Scientific area.
What does CPI offer you?
At CPI, we offer a wide range of benefits to our employees, this includes:
- Up to 33 days holiday, including bank holidays – Plus a holiday purchasing scheme
- Generous pension scheme
- Life assurance and accident insurance schemes
- Flexible working
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Free parking
Find out more about our culture and benefits.
The successful candidate may be required at times to travel to Glasgow depending on business needs.
All applicants must have the legal right to live and work in the UK at the time of application. Presentation of appropriate original documents will be required.
Apply for the Job
Not what you are looking for? View all jobs.
Applying takes 3 simple steps. We don’t anticipate any issues but if you have any please email firstname.lastname@example.org