Analytical ScientistApply Now
CPI in a nutshell
At CPI we work with our partners to translate inventions into products and processes that enhance health and well-being, protect and improve our environment and increase productivity across industries.
With a deep understanding of innovation processes and funding, outstanding technical expertise and industry relevant assets, we enable products and processes to be quickly and cost-effectively brought to market. This supports the development of next-generation manufacturing, highly-skilled jobs and economic growth for the UK.
Our partners operate across many diverse markets including pharmaceuticals, speciality chemicals, food and drink, electronics and transportation.
Why this role is important for CPI’s work
There are multiple vacancies available, each an exciting opportunity to become involved in process development and manufacturing evaluation of the Imperial college London vaccine.
You will be responsible for characterising in-process and final product biopharmaceuticals such as; proteins, viral vectors, nucleic-acid based products expressed in mammalian, bacterial or cell-free systems. Duties of the role include:
- Be involved / lead project experimentation to design and verify analytical methods for characterisation of in process and final product biopharmaceuticals
- Support process technology and perform analytical characterisation of biopharmaceuticals
- Use UPLC/HPLC, sub-particle analysis, ELISA, qPCR, SDS-PAGE, cIEF and Capillary Electrophoresis
- Application of analysis of proteins or other biologics
- Ensure work is to cGMP and maintain documented compliance with HSE
- Documentation writing, data interpretation and statistical analysis
There are both permanent and fixed term (for 12 months) opportunities available. For full details of the role, and the associated responsibilities please refer to the job description.
The person we are seeking
We are looking to recruit individuals from a junior to senior level. We are looking for individuals who have:
- cGMP experience in a bio/pharmaceutical manufacturing or R&D setting
- Experience in protein purification
- Experience of using AKTA expression systems and column chromatography is highly desirable
- For Senior Scientist, project lead experience is necessary
What does CPI offer you?
At CPI, we offer a wide range of benefits to our employees, including: family friendly policies, flexible holidays and holiday purchasing schemes, opportunities for learning and development, generous pension plan, life assurance and accident insurance schemes.
All applicants must have the legal right to live and work in the UK at the time of application. Presentation of appropriate original documents will be required.
Apply for the Job
Not what you are looking for? View all jobs.
Applying takes 3 simple steps. We don’t anticipate any issues but if you have any please email firstname.lastname@example.org